- Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/molded gelcoat finish
- In-deck water channels
- Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed & covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- T-top w/electronics box, flourescent light, spreader lights & 5 rod holders
- Easy-access electrical & plumbing layouts
- Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security
- Redundant bilge pump system w/dual 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) pumps
- Bait prep station w/redundant 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell fed by 1,650 GPH (6,245.93 LPH) pump w/1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) backup pump, removable cutting board, tackle storage, rod holders & sink w/on-demand freshwater
- Wide cushioned leaning post w/lockable storage & backrest
Bigger. Better. It’s everything you need to fish farther.
With the 284 CC, MAKO® has taken more than 45 years of offshore fishing heritage and built a beast that’s more than ready to take on bigger waters.
It stands at 28’ 4” (8.64 m) long, and sports a wide and stable 9’ 10” (3.00 m) beam, providing a stable fishing platform at rest, as well as plenty of interior room for a long list of features. Just some of which includes a loaded leaning post/bait prep station with a 50-gallon (189.27 L) livewell, rod holders/storage throughout, enclosed head and T-top, to name a few.
And thanks to the legendary Deep V hull design, you can be confident that this is one big-water boat that’ll get you to your destination and back, even in less-than-optimal conditions.