Quality boats for quality family time.
Our Customers Speak. We Listen. TAHOE employs one of the most comprehensive customer feedback systems in the boating industry. The input we receive from thousands of owners about every aspect of their boating experience helps us continually improve product performance and quality. It’s all part of our long-standing commitment to your fun and excitement. We focus on the details that matter, so you can enjoy years of fun on the water
- NEW AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & NEW interior upholstery
- Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs, fore & aft pedestal base locations & non-skid surfaces, a removable trolling motor & aerated livewell
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder & 2 storage areas
- Sundeck w/removable pad & port walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/starboard storage, insulated cooler below middle seat & port slide-out jump seat cushion
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Port & starboard consoles w/easy-to-read gauges, a Lowrance®depth finder, compass, glovebox & ice chest
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions & insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue
Catch some sun, fish and jealous looks.
If your family seeks a wide variety of activities to fill their day with fun, the Q7i SF is more than happy to oblige. At an impressive 20’ 6” (6.25 m) long with a 96” (2.44 m) beam, it is filled with great features and amenities for everyone! There are fishing chairs/positions, a livewell and a trolling motor for the anglers. A ski tow ring, full-width swim platform and in-floor gear storage provides everything the water sports enthusiasts called for. And then there’s the NEW AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo, cooler and NEW upholstery. Fun, fishing and envious looks from passerby. That’s life on the Q7i SF!